COOPH Tiny Planet Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The COOPH Planet COOPH contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents except where prohibited or restricted by law. The contest is open to those who are at least fourteen (14) years old at the time of entry. Entrants who have not reached the age of majority in their state of residence must have permission from their parent or guardian. Entrants who are Employees of COOPH and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: COOPH, Felderstrasse 12, Fuschl Am See, Austria
Administrator: COOPH, Felderstrasse 12, Fuschl Am See, Austria
3. Timing: The Contest begins on 15/07/2015 at 09:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on 29/07/2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: To participate in this contest you must create a “Little Planet” and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #PlanetCOOPH or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Planet COOPH”.
Photographs may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage the Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify contest submissions that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Limit: No limit on number of entries per person. Each entry photo must be an original photo taken by the entrant and owned by the entrant. By submitting the Entry, Entrant represents and warrants that all individuals depicted in the photo have agreed that entrant may submit such photo, and Sponsor may request same and proof of ownership in writing at any time.
5. Drawings: WINNER SELECTION: Following the end of the Contest Period, an impartial judge photographer (“Judge”) will select the Prize winners based on the following criteria which shall be given equal weight: (i) artistic merit; (ii) creativity; and (iii) adherence to the rules (the "Criteria"). All decisions of the Judge are final on all aspects of the Contest. If your Entry is chosen, you will be deemed a potential winner of the Prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and Entries that subvert the Contest process or do not conform to the spirit of these Official Rules are void.
6. Prizes: Three (3) COOPH T-Shirts. ARV: €40. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor & Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of entrant of contest’s name (“Entry”), likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by Austrian Court (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Austria without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Austria.
13. Winner List: The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 COOPH. All rights reserved.